- JAGD & HUND is Europe’s largest hunting exhibition.
- At JAGD & HUND, you will find a wide, international audience. Around 14.2 percent are from abroad, including neighbouring countries but also from farther away e.g. from Africa or the USA.
- From interested visitors to beginners and advanced people, to experts – our visitors cover a diverse market. They include not only hunters but also many dog and nature enthusiasts.
- Visitors rated the overall range of offerings at JAGD & HUND with the score 1.8. The attractive accompanying programme and exciting event areas received above-average high scores.
- Nearly 90% of visitors at JAGD & HUND 2018 purchased or ordered items for an average of 687 euros, resulting in a total turnover of 46 million euros.
- In seven halls with different subject areas, you have the best possibilities to present yourself in a targeted way.
- JAGD & HUND is at the right time: The exhibition takes place outside of the major hunting season.
- Clearly structured exhibition concept: Every visitor can find his/her way around swiftly and easily based on interests. .
- Excellent infrastructure: Dortmund, one of the largest metropolises in the Ruhr region, can be conveniently reached by car, train and plane.
- Around 800 exhibitors from 41 countries presented themselves at JAGD & HUND 2018. This means there were exhibitors from three more countries than in the previous year. The foreign share was one third.
'Our stand had even more visitors this year. And the expertise of the visitors was better than last year. JAGD & HUND is very important. It’s increasingly focused on Dortmund; you can see that in the brand presentation of the exhibitors.’
Michael Heusner, Field Sales NRW
Carl Zeiss Sports Optics GmbH